Hopefully you will find the answer to any questions you might have below.
1. Which phones do you fix?
We repair the majority phones on the market right now. such as Apple, Samsung, Huawei
2. How long do phone repairs take?
Most repairs such as screens an battery replacements usually takes 30 minutes to an hour. Other repairs which require extensive work like microsoldering or water damage will take considerably longer
3. Do you fix iPads
Yes we do! We can replace the majority of parts on these such as the glass touchscreen to the charge ports
4. How long do iPad repairs take?
Typically a hour
5. What form of payments do you accept?
We accept cash and card payments from all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard
Sorry but we do not accept cheques. I can also do an online bank transfer
6. I tried repairing my device myself can I still bring it in for repair?
Yes, no problem bring it in and we will get it working like new again.
7. I have multiple issues with my device can I get a deal on multiple repairs?
Yes, you can. Many repairs are discounted when combined with other repairs. Call us today and describe your problem and i can quote you a price.
8. Do you offer any type of warranty on your repairs?
Yes, We have complete confidence in our abilities is the name of the game and that’s why we guarantees every repair for at least twelve months.
9. Do I have to prepay for my repairs?
No, payment is always after the repair completes after the satisfaction of the client
10. Do you come to me?
Yes we can, We cover the majority of North Somerset and Somerset. Typically there is no callout charge and is all inclusive with the repair. Repairs done on site are limited to screens, battery and part replacements. All other repairs needs to done inhouse
11. If I supply the part, Can you fit it for me?
Yes we could providing it the correct part for that particular device. However there will be no waranty provided for this service